[TYPO3] pmkslimbox extension : link arent parsed correcly

Philippe Gagnon typo3fsaa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 21:24:30 CET 2008

Hello list,

We were very happy here to find out about the pmkslimbox extension
because we have a need in images gallery and ,well, slimbox is sexy !

We ran into a problem on 1 of our T3 installation. While the plug-in
would work perfect on a other install, on the problematic one we still
get the default "html" pop up. The install that works has
templa-voila, TYPO3 V4...while the other one uses traditionnal
"templates" (but stil the same T3 version). I've followed instruction
closely and noted not much difference betwen the 2 templates file as
far as the SETUP and included Static goes. Only in one case slimbox in
all its glory, and on the other one: no luck.

By looking at the source I can tel the working links have a rel =
slimbox[] in them  while the non-working ones have obviously none.
something is not parsing and I simply wondered if any of you had any
clue as of where to look or what could cause this.

thanks for any tips/help

Philippe G.