[TYPO3] Conceptual questuon DS and TO

Nader Emami Salut emami at knmi.nl
Thu Mar 20 16:52:21 CET 2008

Hello

I would ask a question (conceptual one) about DS/TO. I am learning TYPO3
and now I am busy withFuturistic Template Buliding (FTB). I kan not good
understand from this document what the relationship between DS/TO and
HTML template is. Till now I have understand that TS makes e web page
from DB and HTML template. Now I don't know why we should use
TemplaVoila! Is this actually neccessary to learn if somebody would liek
to make some web site? Because I have been become cofuse of unclear
explanation about this subject.
Would somebody explain me about this concept?

Regards
Nader