[TYPO3] Rollover/Hover for ordinary Images?

klaus bossert lists at klaust.net
Thu Mar 20 16:50:05 CET 2008

Martin Kokes wrote:

> Making a own TemplaVoila flexible content element with appropriate
> fields (i.e. image, link, text field for title/alttext and checkbox for
> generating same image in b/w with TS) doesn't help?

Ouh, thats an intresting idea. This would mean that I'd have to store
the necessary JavaScript for the hover-functionality in a FCE-template
which would be automatically included when used on a page?

I must admit that I didnt use FCEs so far. Is the FCE-part of the
FTB-tutorial still correct, or are there any "better/newer" tutorials
around?

Anyway, thanks for your input...

Happy Holidays,
Klaus