[TYPO3] templavoila php5 not working

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Mar 20 16:19:56 CET 2008

Jesse,

it could be anything else (and properly is)

check your PHP log files for errors, if you have static tables
installed (I am sure you have)
then update that one... may be other extensions also have some
conflicts (normally
it's a $this issue).

Ries
PS: TV works fine with PHP 5.x here
On Mar 20, 2008, at 10:08 AM, Jesse wrote:

> Hi,
> 	I installed 4.1.5 under php4 using templavoila the FE worked fine. I
> switched to php5 via .htaccess setting and the FE was blank. If I
> switched back to php4 the FE worked again.
> 	I decided to upgrade to 4.2b3 to see if that would fix the problem,
> but the same thing, though now I can't switch back to php4.
>
> It seems there must be an issue with templa but I do not know where to
> look or why it does not work under php5.
>
> http://www.eliantaction.com/
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Jesse
>

> --
> Jesse Osmer
> LiliO - Design, Hosting, Domains
> www.lilio.com
> 603-574-4919

Ries van Twisk
tags: Freelance TYPO3 JBoss JasperReports Flex Blaze-DS WebORB
PostgreSQL DB-Architect
email: ries at vantwisk.nl
web:   http://www.rvantwisk.nl/
skype: callto://r.vantwisk