[TYPO3] wfqbe charset problems

Panagiotis Kondaxis pkontaxis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 16:10:00 CET 2008

Mauro, first of all thank you for the new version! The htmlArea support
in FE is a great improvement!

I tried the new version 1.1.1 always with Local TYPO3 DB but the problem is
the same.

The records inserted from wfqbe insert-mechanism are shown right in wfqbe
data-grid content element but in csv download(and in utf8-database) are
'gremlin'. Should I make any extra charset settings for the csv-download?

Thanks again!

Panagiotis