[TYPO3] duplicate content - tt_news and ve_guestbook

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 14:29:03 CET 2008

> Well it does help if you include the question ;)

Here's the original post:

I have a little problem that I hope someone have a solution to.

I have a website with about 40 pages. The front page shows a news list
and the tt_news page browser.

The problem is that Google is indexing all the pages that can be
accessed with the page browser. The result is seven duplicates of my
front page with urls looking like this:

http://domain.com/home.html?tx_ttnews[pointer]=1

I got the same problem with ve_guestbook. Google is indexing all the
pages that can be accessed with the page browser. The result is several
pages with duplicate content.

Does anyone have a solution?

All suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks