[TYPO3] Any feature requests for eu_sugarcrm?

Sigurður E. Vilhelmsson s.vilhelmsson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 11:54:17 CET 2008

2008/1/31, Cerebrum Christian Lerrahn <christian.lerrahn at cerebrum.com.au>:
> Hi,
>  we (Cerebrum (Aust) Pty Ltd., Melbourne/Australia) have taken over
>  responsibility for Norman Seibert's extension eu_sugarcrm which allows
>  integration of the CRM system SugarCRM with TYPO3. To find out where to
>  go from here in the development of this extension, we would like people
>  who use the extension to comment on what kind of features would be
>  useful. Please note that there are no guarantees that the feature you
>  request will be added. However, we believe that the TYPO3 community's
>  feedback will give us a good point to start from. So, please let us
>  know what it is that you are missing in eu_sugarcrm.
>
>  Cheers from Down Under,
>  Christian

Hi Christian,

I am currently evaluating CRM systems that I would like to integrate
with our Typo3 website and am very interested is SugarCRM for its SOAP
interface and the eu_sugarcrm extension. It's great to hear that you
plan on developing it further.

I would like to second Marks suggestions for more detailed
documentation and some examples for use. I would for example like to
be able to access data from custom modules through eu_sugarcrm, but it
is not obvious to me if that is possible and if so, how.

A little more meat on the documentation bones and some practical
examples would go a long way towards making this a really useful
extension.

Best regards,
Sigurdur E. Vilhelmsson
Ninukot ehf