[TYPO3] wfqbe charset problems

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Wed Mar 19 17:41:42 CET 2008

Hi Panagiotis,

which wfqbe version are you using? I fixed a problem with utf-8 support
in the last one.

Are you using wfqbe with "Local TYPO3 DB" credentials? If so, it should
work...

Regards,

--
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  http://www.webformat.com