[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Tue Mar 18 23:44:37 CET 2008

Hello Vincent,

thank you for your thoughts. The videos: in the moment we (DocTeam)
don't care for the videos, there's another team what cares about that.
Maybe you should try it with Ubuntu-Linux Gutsy Gibbon. That's what I'm
using, I have very seldom problems to watch something. The most of the
propetary stuff is usable with Ubuntu, too.

+++

We're evaluating several solutions for "documentation 2.0". One reason
why a Web-CMS is not a Print-Documentation-Tool:

A Web-CMS has pages, it has NO PAGEFLOW from one page to another like
you have in a book.

A book has a pageflow. When a word doesn't fit on page 24 it has to be
put on page 25. If a picture doesn't fit on page 25 it has to be put on
page 26.

Clear now?

We do have three tools in our candidates-list, what are based on TYPO3.
That would shurely the nicest solution. ;-) We are free to look over the
teacup "Wir schauen auch über den Tellerrand".

Cheers!
Daniel