[TYPO3] Accessible HMENU/TMENU

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Mar 18 21:43:12 CET 2008

Hi!

Antonio Reher wrote:
> I'm trying to create a horizontal menu, such as:

Hm, what does it have to do with "help with typoscript" topic? I see this topic inside that topic. Or did you use "Reply" to post a new thread? Never do this!

> and I can't figure out how to make the last option a <li class=last>.
> Any idea how to do this?

Read about optionSplit in TSRef. If TSRef is unclear (I am sure it will be unclear), read about this option on typo3wizard.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team