[TYPO3] Documentation by TYPO3 with pdf-renderer

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Tue Mar 18 14:06:15 CET 2008

Hello Susanne,

everything is allright. We have several topics at the same time - and
that's important because it's a complex problem.

-----

I just looked at OpenOffice - in german it's called "Textmarke". It's
easy to use. That's the best solution for one of these tools:
OpenOffice/Word/O3Spaces

pipeline or another TYPO3-solution can link to a page-id or a
section-id, that's also good.

Cheers!
Daniel