[TYPO3] Documentation by TYPO3 with pdf-renderer

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 13:46:50 CET 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 1:29 PM, Susanne Moog <typo3 at susannemoog.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I think I have somehow lost track where we are in this discussion, so
>  please don't mind if it was already mentioned.
>

>  >>  Navigation-Paths for documents:
>  >>
>  >>  Method | Example | Description
>  >>
>  >>  page-number | 37 | a pagenumber is wrong after each update
>  >>
>  >>  TSref - method | [tsref:(cObject).IMAGE] | does work after all updates
>  >>
>  >>  chapter-number | /extension-manuals/wec_about/1.17.0/view/1/1/#id3849570
>  >>  | does work after small updates
>
>  How about textmarks/bookmarks? At least in Word I'm using those quite
>  often, so I propose having something like the TYPO3
>  instant-sitemap-section-index (that thing you can find inserting a
>  sitemap and selecting section index) for structuring. Or did I
>  understand something wrong?

I can't speak for what anybody else meant, but I was talking about how
to make the documentation useful in printable form. If you just mean
that tables of contents should change on the basis of paper size, then
those were points one and two in my post four messages back :)

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/