[TYPO3] Documentation by TYPO3 with pdf-renderer

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Mar 18 13:29:41 CET 2008

Hello,

I think I have somehow lost track where we are in this discussion, so
please don't mind if it was already mentioned.

>>  Navigation-Paths for documents:
>>
>>  Method | Example | Description
>>
>>  page-number | 37 | a pagenumber is wrong after each update
>>
>>  TSref - method | [tsref:(cObject).IMAGE] | does work after all updates
>>
>>  chapter-number | /extension-manuals/wec_about/1.17.0/view/1/1/#id3849570
>>  | does work after small updates

How about textmarks/bookmarks? At least in Word I'm using those quite
often, so I propose having something like the TYPO3
instant-sitemap-section-index (that thing you can find inserting a
sitemap and selecting section index) for structuring. Or did I
understand something wrong?

Susanne