[TYPO3] How to change the typical page content elements?

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Mar 18 11:49:19 CET 2008

Hi!

Lars Axberg wrote:
> The snippet you gave me didn't do anything... I found the following snippet
> but I only wraps the header part in the div box, how do I wrap the whole
> element?

I gave you an idea. If you want to wrap the whole element, you need to look in TSRef. But it will be hard for newbie... :( You need to find how that element is created in TypoScript and check what TS properties you need to change. It will take some time even for experienced TYPO3 developer. May be not hours but minutes definitely. I can only recommend to use TSRef, TS object browser and setup.txt to find what you need to change.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team