[TYPO3] Documentation by TYPO3 / pipeline / Andreas Becker

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Tue Mar 18 10:47:44 CET 2008

Hello Virgil and Andi,

it's a very big plus that pipeline is a TYPO3-solution, that you Andreas
  like to put much effort in it, that you Virgil can sponsor the
webspace,  and that translation will be very easy because it's TYPO3.

On the other hand we get a problem with this solution: everybody has to
care for the pagebreaks manually. We have 1735 manuals in the moment in
TER, each has 10 to 200 pages.

FIRST q: yes that are Virgil and me. We cannot decide to early
because we need the BEST solution for all the 1735 manuals.

SECOND q: for a *proofofconcept-solution*: I also say yes!
You can START to show how the problem can be solved

THIRD q: you Andreas are the best one for this

Cheers!
Daniel