[TYPO3] How to change the typical page content elements?

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Mar 18 10:27:18 CET 2008

Hi!

Lars Axberg wrote:
> I'm pretty new at this, but I want to know if it is possible to change the
> css/html template of the typical page content elements like text with image
> etc.?
> Is it done with typoscript of how do I redefine my css style for headings,
> paragraphs and so on. I would also like to wrap each content element in a
> div box with a border around it, can I only do this by making my own FCE
> forms?

HTML is created by CSS styled content extension. It is located at typo3/sysext/css_styled_content. If you look into setup.txt in static/ directory, you will see near line 1395 how text with image is defined.

Of course you should not modify this file, you should change TS properties in your own TS setup. For example:

tt_content.textpic.20.text.10.10.stdWrap.dataWrap = <div class="xyz">|</div>

This way you can change generated markup for almost anything in TYPO3.

Once you know where approximately it is, you can also use TS object browser (in Web>Template) to look for values.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team