[TYPO3] RealURL and shortcut pages

Jill E jillande at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 07:03:20 CET 2008

Georg,

Thanks for the reply.  I haven't paid close attention to the difference in
levels between the shortcut and the target page.  I think I have seen some
cases where there are 2-3+ levels of difference.  Also, I don't believe
people are setting the shortcut type, but choosing the page directly.  I
will play with it some more and check out your patch, though.

Thanks!

Jill