[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 04:06:54 CET 2008

Andi,

This is an awesome outline you have made here. As a co-leader of the Doc
Team, I am for it. So, for your questions:

FIRST IMPORTANT QUESTION:
Who is the responsible person / democratic group to make the decision?
-If this is the Doc Team, it is Daniel Brüßler and myself. Please say if
there are others who also need to agree to this. Let us say maybe 2 days for
additional people to be identified. I say yes. Daniel, what do you think?

SECOND IMPORTANT QUESTION:
When will the decision be made?
-It should be made soon, by 19 March so we lose no energy.

THIRD IMPORTANT QUESTION:
Who will coordinate the TYPO3 effort and contact all needed people asap?
-I am not sure, maybe you, Andi?

Cheers,
Virgil