[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue Mar 18 03:53:27 CET 2008

Hi Ries

I just finished a letter to Dennis and hope he will answer soon or even
connect to this thread
We have such good people in TYPO3 with lots of awesome Extensions
IMHO
we only would need a DECISION to go with TYPO3. - most important right now!
and someone who contacts the Extension Developers and ask them for helping
and coordinates the Project.
TYPO3 always promotes its great community and here and now we really have an
awesome thing to have and we ONLY can get it working REALLY GOOD and AWESOME
if we get the PROFIs working together with their extensions.

Andi