[TYPO3] Rollover/Hover for ordinary Images?

klaus bossert lists at klaust.net
Tue Mar 18 02:35:48 CET 2008

Hi Newsgroup,

I have a problem in creating rollover-images as a content element. What
I need is a simple possibility to show a colored version of a pic on
mouseover whilst in normal state a b/w-image is shown.

I did an extensive research in TER and the web, but came only across a
big nothing and some tips to use CSS which - at least in my
understanding - breakes the possibility to get the content maintained by
an ordinary user. Does anyone have an idea how to solve this?

Regards,
Klaus

#