[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register: country names in country language

lee perry leeperry at slack.de
Mon Mar 17 18:46:00 CET 2008

hi andreas,

so, i don't know, why you had to go to the install tool.
when i installed these extension i hadn't go there.

i've imported the extension in the extension manager, installed it and
then i had to "UPDATE!" (part of the drop down menue) it in the
extension manager after clicking on the extension in the list of "Loaded
extensions".

so maybe try it again this way ...

greetings,
lee