[TYPO3] RealURL Exclude PID

Robert Peter probert051 at gmx.de
Mon Mar 17 18:12:37 CET 2008

Hi Ries,

you said that have solution working with realurl. Could you send me the PHP Code?
Because I don´t like to deinstall realurl and starting the configuration again for CoolUri.

I don´t wanna give it up to get realurl run like I want....
In an old project I found a solution to exclude Page ID. So I used there this php file:

www.jr-webware.de/uploads/class.tx_realurl_jk.zip

But it doesn´t work in mentionied configuration / current project.

Thanks in advanced!
Rob

-------- Original-Nachricht --------