[TYPO3] *** POSSIBLE SPAM (6.0) *** How can I delete tt_news articles from the cache?

Stephen Bungert s.bungert at metrinomics.de
Mon Mar 17 18:00:27 CET 2008

I see in your ratings extension you cleared the cash yourself like this:

		$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_DELETEquery('cache_pages',
'page_id=' . $this->pid);
		$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_DELETEquery('cache_pagesection',
'page_id=' . $this->pid);

So if I wanted to delete the page where the SINGLE news articles are
displayed, could I use the above with the correct PID?