[TYPO3] Search engine for two pages, please

Haines, William J LIBWJH at emory.edu
Mon Mar 17 16:08:38 CET 2008

Dear All,

I hope that you're having a good Monday.  I am interested in creating a search engine that will only search two pages of our TYPO3 website:

http://www.law.emory.edu/index.php?id=2482

http://www.law.emory.edu/law-library/research/electronic-resources-categorized.html

We already use Indexed Search for the entire site, but what I'd like to do is create something that gives me only results for the databases on the two pages listed above.  For instance, when I search "administrative law" in this search engine, I would see a list of administrative law-related databases from these two pages.  It might look something like this:

Administrative Law

Hein Online Federal Register Library. Includes the Federal Register from Volumes 1-72 (1936-2007).

Etc.

Is this doable, please?  Has anyone tried it?  Possible to point me toward something that will help me start creating a search engine for the two pages I've mentioned, please?  I look forward to hearing from you.  Thank you.

Best,
Will

Will Haines

Electronic Services Librarian