[TYPO3] Real url error

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Mar 17 14:58:01 CET 2008

ries van Twisk wrote:
> Picky on exact wordings....

That too.

Some time ago I get e-mail asking me to work for free on a big project and my name was spelled incorrectly. Both surname and first name. I did not reply, threw it away. If people do not bother to spell correctly even such thing as name to whom they write, I have nothing to say to them. Picky? No. I respect my own name :) And I also respect other's names and product names. Is this bad?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team