[TYPO3] Documentation by O3spaces

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Mon Mar 17 13:46:06 CET 2008

Hello Susanne,

I've got a 64-bit mainboard running with Linux Ubuntu 32bit, with this
it's easy to install.

Did you try also this?
-------------------
http://community.o3spaces.com/downloads
VMware Appliance - 2.2.0
Pre-configured, run and use this Ubuntu VMware Appliance using VMware
Player or VMware Server.
-------------------

I installed it on my Ubuntu Desktop this morning. The installation is
very easy, then the server is accessable via Firefox:
* Spaces: http://localhost:8095/Spaces
* Studio Admin-Tool: http://localhost:8095/Studio

You just need Java on your computer.

The admin-tool is for managing users, groups, roles (!), adding
projects, managing the templates(!).

After clicking at a document it opens in the local OpenOffice. So all
features of it are usable.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/DocTeam#HowTo_-_Alternative_ways