[TYPO3] Checking post data for updated results

Stephen Bungert s.bungert at metrinomics.de
Mon Mar 17 12:14:23 CET 2008

I created an extension with a form in it. I wanted to check the values on
the form server-side, and then go back and dispaly a message on the form
about whether or not it was sent, and highlight errors if there were any.

It works fine the first time submit is used. But after the first it seems to
stop checking and just shows the result of the first submission again.

I put this $actionUrl in to the action property of the form:

$urlParams = array('parameter' => $GLOBALS['TSFE']->id, 'additionalParams'
=> '&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=' . $this->newsId, 'useCacheHash' => true,);

$actionUrl = $this->cObj->typoLink_URL($urlParams);

I tried changing 'useCacheHash' to false, and even left it out completely,
but neither had any effect on the script.