[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Mar 17 05:05:18 CET 2008

Hi again
(copy from invitation letter to the above mentioned for demonstartion of
Google Docs - GoogleTools Power)

The same Event including the Map. It should show our location here on the
island. But is only working if I insert a proper address in "Where" what I
haven't done at the previous invitation - sorry.

The possibility to create events with all collaborators is actually a real
powerful tool of GoogleDocs - It is great to schedule meetings online or on
a real location somewhere else.

Unfortunately Google Talk doesn't offer collaboration until now afaik on the
other hand the phoning works pretty well with googletalk and enables editors
and developers, tutorial writers to collaborate with very short feedback
times if they use these tools. GoogleDocs is great if Google Tools Suite get
used. The Google Calendar can also be inserted into TYPO3 cal as it is ical
conform.

Andi

See this document: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd33gg45_3f8j96p