[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Mar 17 04:44:56 CET 2008

Hi Daniel, Peter, Susanne, Virgil
(as copied from the event-collaboration tool)

This is only for demonatration purpose, I created a collaborting event today
4pm - 5pm GMT +7 which would mean 10am - 11am GMT+1 (i.e. German Time)

I added also a Reminder Pop-up 10 minutes before the event and an email
remainder 20 minutes before the event. I don't know if it will send/popup
also at your places - never tested like this before - sorry.

The event will show up as a public event

CU Andi

The following link is added automatically, when creating a collaboration
event.
See this document: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd33gg45_3f8j96p