[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Mon Mar 17 00:00:53 CET 2008

Hello Daniel,

Daniel Bruessler schrieb:

> The OpenOffice export doesn't work, the exported .doc file has problems
> with the comments - a little gray box is shown instead of the comment.

hmm. Works very well for me. Just tested it with all your changes and I
get a working OO-document within a second.

> Susanne, what did you do that everybody can edit this document?

Created the document, clicked on share and activated the mailing list
check box - wait, it's full name is "Invitations may be used by anyone"
and inserted myself as collaborator so I got the link mailed and could
post it here.

Susanne