[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Sun Mar 16 23:32:45 CET 2008

Hello Susanne,

> Thank you for setting this test up. I was able to add something, so it looks
> like multiple authors can work a document.

+1 Thank you!

> without having to go to the revisions tab.
> Virgil

I find the changes-list good.

The problem I see: The export to OpenOffice seems not to work, I see
"Starting" since 3 minutes. The PDF-export is available after a second.

>>> Please do another test: Is it possible to add keywords? (I mean the
>>> document properties like author, Extensionkey, there's also "keywords" /
>>> "Schlüsselwörter").
>> well, not really. Google introduced folders for categorizing and sorting
>> files instead of keywords. The author gets automatically set to the one
>> that created the file.

Yes. We maybe can use a comment-block for stuff like extensionkey,
author, keywords.

The OpenOffice export doesn't work, the exported .doc file has problems
with the comments - a little gray box is shown instead of the comment.

Susanne, what did you do that everybody can edit this document?

>> http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dggz33p5_798rvbr7m&invite=hp4srvp
>> Regards,
>> Susanne

Cheers!