[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Mar 16 22:40:50 CET 2008

Hello Daniel,

> Please do another test: Is it possible to add keywords? (I mean the
> document properties like author, Extensionkey, there's also "keywords" /
> "Schlüsselwörter").

well, not really. Google introduced folders for categorizing and sorting
files instead of keywords. The author gets automatically set to the one
that created the file.

> And is it possible to join one or more co-authors what can help to edit
> the document?

Well, I don't know, can't test that feature alone.

But here is the link to my test document, so everyone of you can try and
edit a bit:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dggz33p5_798rvbr7m&invite=hp4srvp

Regards,

Susanne