[TYPO3] how insert the files from a old web to new one?

Nader Emami n.emami at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 17:39:18 CET 2008

Joerg Wagner wrote:
> You have to rebuild your complete page tree manually in Typo3.
> But after that you could at least try to copy the HTML code of each page
> into the RTE (Rich Text Editor) after switching the editor to HTML mode.
> Copy HTML code in, then switch back to normal editing, and save once.
> This should eliminate all unallowed parts of the code and you can then
> clean up the result manually.
>
> That's as far as you can get. No automated import otherwise!
>
> --
> Cheers, Jörg.
>

> Nader Emami schrieb:
>> Francois Suter wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> I'm afraid your question is not very clear. What do you mean exactly by
>>> "insert all the files from the old web site to new one"? Do you actually
>>> mean the HTML pages of the old site?
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>> Yes I mean the HTML pages from the old site, for example. I would import
>> almost evry thing in old site to new one. I have a tar file from the old
>>  and I can copy them somewhere. Do I have to "untar" it in "fileadmin"
>> directory of new site? I hope that my question have been become more
>> clear.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Nader
Thank for your answer. It will be very hard if I have to copy them
manually. If there are no other choice I have to do that.
One other question: if I want to make a page in which I would present a
list of files (metadata) which are somewhere in my computer, what I have
to do? Do I have to copy them somewhere in "fileadmin/metadata"
directory? Where has been copied the TS templates?

Regards,
Nader