[TYPO3] User pages within typo3

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Sun Mar 16 00:22:57 CET 2008

Hi Guys!

In this years I got three interest of a such type of webpage, where there are
common pages and userpages. The common pages are edited by the owner of the
site, the user pages edit the registered user. I begin not understanding the
typo3, if it is possible to do with typo3 such type of site.
F.e. my customer likes on his typo3 website a small picture gallery, where
every registered user could upload some photos. I dont know how could I solve
this?
If the customer would likes an own gallery, in this case I would install and
configure f.e. the rgsmoothgallery, and the customer could upload the images,
and the gallery would be acces on the page http://www.mysite.org/gallery .
This is a simple ask. But if the customer likes so, that by the user uploaded
photos could be acces on the pages: http://www.mysite.org/gallery/user1,
http://www.mysite.org/gallery/user2, http://www.mysite.org/gallery/user3

I don't guess that this would be an impossible ask, but I don't know how I
begin to do this with typo3.

Could anybody help me?

Ps. If anybody could me give commercial support, please drop me a mail.

Thanks

Gabor Matyi