[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Sat Mar 15 12:45:06 CET 2008

Hello Dan,

> I am going through the same thing you have Dmitry, and am extremely
> frustrated, like many others. I think there should be a guide, that
> explains things in order, and gets more complex as it goes, building up
> in previous material. This will eliminate the problem of doing tutorials
> without really understanding the logic behind them.

thank you for sharing your thoughts. The problem of beginners is that
the tutorials are mainly for advanced learners or professionals.

What books did you try as beginners-guide?

Would it help you if we had a matrix in TER what shows the grade you
need for each manual?

I see these steps of learners:
* beginner/newcommer/newbee/rookie
* intermediate learner