[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Sat Mar 15 00:07:38 CET 2008

Agree. Is this what the Doc team should be doing?

Also, I think there should be a single, up to date guide on Typo3 - a
Typo3 Bible, if you will. I realize it may become thousands of pages in
length, and a nightmare to maintain, but I think its critically
important for newbees to gain an understanding of Typo3.

Dan