[TYPO3] Real url error

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Mar 14 23:09:56 CET 2008

Hi!

Tania Morales wrote:
> Hi, by checking the logs in our sever we found this:
> "Errors from getStorageSiterootPids() in class.tslib_fe.php with userdef.
> Real URL conf. , because of unitialized $this -> root Line"
> Is anybody familiar with this error: .. is it a bug? We are experiencing
> overload in our server and maybe this could give us a clue.

Most likely you are using another extension on top of RealURL. Firsts, there is no "Errors from getStorageSiterootPids" string in TYPO3 installation with RealURL at all. Secondly, RealURL is always spelled as "RealURL", not as "Real URL". Thirdly "rootLine" is never spelled like it is spelled in your error message. Forth, no one from core/RealURL developers would write such a cryptic message. So, to me it looks like a badly made extension on top of RealURL.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team