[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Mar 14 22:58:04 CET 2008

Hi!

Dan Osipov wrote:
> My problem with that is that the developer documenting his work knows
> too much about his development, and makes assumptions that some
> knowledge can be ommited. As a result, the document has lapses, and
> newbees can't follow it. This is the case with most of the documentation
> on the site (Inside Typo3, etc).

This is exactly why need editors! They should take doc, read it and tell the author that it is a complete rubish and none can understand it! Then author can write parts of it better, editor disagrres again and it continues until they either kill each other or doc is perfect. I am joking a little but this is the ideal process (except killing).

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team