[TYPO3] how insert the files from a old web to new one?

Nader Emami n.emami at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 18:26:26 CET 2008

Francois Suter wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I have made a new site with TYPO3, actully the layout of the wite. Now
>> I have to insert all de files from the old web site to new one. It is
>> for me the first time that I have to do that. Would somebody give some
>> indications how I can do that? Maybe there some document about it.
>> I would appreciate if I can get information about it.
>
> I'm afraid your question is not very clear. What do you mean exactly by
> "insert all the files from the old web site to new one"? Do you actually
> mean the HTML pages of the old site?
>
> Cheers

Yes I mean the HTML pages from the old site, for example. I would import
almost evry thing in old site to new one. I have a tar file from the old
 and I can copy them somewhere. Do I have to "untar" it in "fileadmin"
directory of new site? I hope that my question have been become more clear.

Regards,
Nader