[TYPO3] CoolURI and Frontend User Registration stops to work.

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Mar 14 15:54:46 CET 2008

More information. I've had some trouble (not knowing xml or cooluri) to
setup the following:

1. tt_news (page browser didn't work)
2. ric_rotation banner management (links didn't work)
3. sr_feuserregistration (confirmation link in email doesn't work)

Now the following setup solved the problems 1 and 2:
<parameter>no_cache</parameter> is in uriparts
<parameter>cHash</parameter>  is in predefinedparts
and the page with the news list has "no cache" activated in the page
properties.

So, only thing not working is the email confirmation.

Any ideas are very much appreciated
- Katja