[TYPO3] CoolURI and Frontend User Registration stops to work.

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Mar 14 15:38:25 CET 2008

Hi Jan and Morten and all,

I have this same problem with the confirmation link not working. The
link is "cut" in the middle and thus it doesn't lead to confirmation.
However if I copy paste the whole link path the confirmation takes place.

Did you find any solution to this?

TYPO3 4.1.5, sr_feuser_register 2.5.8, cooluri 1.0.11

- Katja