[TYPO3] Replace images used in pages

Christopher Schnell typo3 at mda.ch
Fri Mar 14 14:52:05 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> They are never regenerated. They are copied there and live on their own. There is no link between source and copied image. You have to replace them all manually.

Then the question is, if it is possible to create a reference to the
image in fileadmin. Yesterday, I had a problem like Joerg, but with
templates. I use the same plugin with several templates, 90% of this
plugin use  the version in fileadmin via TS, but 10% use a copy in
uplads. If this template changes, it does not change in the plugins.
mailform_plus uses a reference somehow, maybe there should be a setting
to use references in the file dialog.

Christopher.