[TYPO3] help with TypoScript

Antonio Reher areher at sonoratec.biz
Fri Mar 14 11:35:28 CET 2008

Hi,
I can't really figure out how to solve this:

I have a TSO named lib.title and I want to type into it a following with
the page id and the page title, but it also includes a curly brace. For
example: "{here we have the page id: page_id and the page title
(page_title)}". The only way I've figured out how to do it is:

lib.title = SOA
lib.title.10 = TEXT
lib.title.10.data = TSFE:id
lib.title.10.wrap = {here we have the page id: | and the page title (
lib.title.20 = TEXT
lib.title.20.data= page:title
lib.title.20.wrap = |)}

... but I'm sure there's an easier and better way of doing this. Any
help? Thanks!

Antonio