[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Mar 14 11:11:58 CET 2008

Hi Dimitry

+100 as a editor never knows about the inside of what the developer has
created as good as the developer itself. BUT a developer could have an
editor to whom he provides all necessary informations like most poltitician
talks will be written not by those who speak but by ghost writers. Both need
to be a very good Team then you get good documents. Especially if one is
more like a developer and the other more like the one using the extension as
i.e. editor.

Thanks
Andi