[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Mar 13 20:29:21 CET 2008

Hi!

Peter Kindström wrote:
> As I writer I would start by copying text from the old document into the
> right place/header on the wiki page. Then I would add, delete, update
> and change the text as needed. I would also have to rewrite some text so
> it fits together with the headers/topics before and after.

I do not really like wiki. I prefer to use a word processor (OO). It gives the feeling of document. Wiki does not look serious for me (I understand that I am wrong but such feeling are hard to resist). OOWriter has versioning feature, so it should be possible to switch between versions if necessary...

I do not insist, just thinking...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team