[TYPO3] TYPO3 Playing Cards - Results and raffel

Volker Graubaum vg_typo3 at e-netconsulting.de
Thu Mar 13 15:59:05 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

the first version of the TYPO3 Card Game has been decided and can be
seen here:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_Playing_Cards_actual

We will raffel a few of the games thanks to
http://www.meinkartenspiel.de

The raffel will take place this evening at 5:45 pm in Munich.
Hopefully we will succeed in broadcasting here
http://mogulus.com/typo3camp by then.
At least the chat will be up and running so we can announce the winners.

The winners will receive the game at the Developer Days or alternatively
it will be sent to them.

Furthermore we will offer the chance to buy it for a reduced price and
collect it at the Developer Days.

Further information next week.

Goodbye Volker