[TYPO3] Rgtabs puts all items into a list not tabs

Kimmo Helle kimmo.helle at paitsio.com
Thu Mar 13 11:56:40 CET 2008

Hi Georg,

I changed perfectlightbox to mootools - at least I think I did - and
the .js for prototype disappeared. However, the tabs still doesn't
appear.

I was just wondering that could it be a problem, that for some reason
mootools seems to be loaded twice:

<script type="text/javascript" src="typo3conf/ext/t3mootools/res/
mootoolsv1.11.js"></script>
&
<script type="text/javascript" src="typo3conf/ext/perfectlightbox/res/
js/mootools1.11-packed.js"></script>

Thanks,
Kimmo