[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Christopher Schnell typo3 at mda.ch
Thu Mar 13 10:56:54 CET 2008

Hi!

Christopher Schnell wrote:

> > What do you think?
>
> Great idea! I think someone tried to organize ext reviews but this
> initiative is dead as well. So you may pick it up :) But be sure that
> you really can do it: it can be over 100 exts uploaded daily.

We discussed that as well and our approach would be "Look Forward". I
think really NEW extensions are 5-10 per day. Updated EXTs would only
have to be re-reviewed, if it is a mayor change. And the 20% of
extensions that make 80% of the downloads (tt_news, templavoila,
directmail...) would of course be reviewed first :-)

Christopher.