[TYPO3] Rgtabs puts all items into a list not tabs

Kimmo Helle kimmo.helle at paitsio.com
Thu Mar 13 10:28:54 CET 2008

Hi list!

I've tried to install rgtabs to my site, but unfortunately without any
success. Currently everything comes as a list - not in tabs in normal
mode. If I try Ajax mode then I get only the links and behind them is
an XML file of the content.

I'm using Typo3 4.1.5 and I installed t3mootools extension as well and
run it, which didn't help in my case. I got perfectlightbox installed
as well, but uninstalling that didn't help.

If you want to see how it looks like now, it can be seen in www.motogp-online.fi
  -> the "tabs" are the blue MotoGP and 250 texts on the right side.

Hopefully someone can help me out!

Kind regards,
Kimmo Helle
kimmo.helle at paitsio.com