[TYPO3] Cooluri popup

Freddy Tripold freddy.tripold at tlog.at
Thu Mar 13 09:34:07 CET 2008

Hi Andreas,

the popup had a different template (for other background, etc.), and in
the template "rootlevel" was checked. I think, for cooluri is this
outside of the normal path, so the link was empty. Without the
"rootlevel" checked it works fine. Sure, it was really not necessary to
leave rootlevel checked but without cooluri all seems to be fine, so
sometimes you don't "waste" more time in this things.

For the second problem, now I know it is not the shortcut responsible
for the problem. As described, single and list view are on the same
page, but also the link from the latest view go to this site. So all the
newsitems who are linked from the latest view have this problem.
I tried to make an extra page for the single view, but still the same
problem. Maybe there are problems with the cache, I'm working on it.

freddy